- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Up Responsive Email Design
- Setting Up Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Creating Timer
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Building and Editing Workflows
- Configuring Workflow Start/Stop Conditions
- Start Block
- Popular Blocks
- Message Blocks
- Contact Blocks
- Conditions Blocks
- Other Blocks
- Message to Segment Blocks
- Time Blocks
- Setting Up Allowed Send Time
- Using Workflow Launch History
- Webhook Workflows
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Sending Campaign to Those Who Did Not Open the Previous One
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics 4
Events and Behaviour Tracking
App Inbox Campaign Report
App Inbox campaign reports provide information about the campaign results, including response time, contact device languages, and profitability.
Let’s consider the features of bulk reports. You can also check out
Conventionally, the report consists of 4 parts:
- General information.
- Performance indicators.
- Detailed statistics.
1. General Information
The first part of the report contains the following data:
- The message’s and segment’s names.
- Start and finish date and time.
- Email of the user who started the campaign.
- Message ID. To copy an ID, click on the copy icon next to it. Click on the link icon to edit a message.
- Message name.
- The segment of contacts to whom the message was sent.
- Tags for search and filtering of messages.
- Segment ID
- The date of the segment’s last editing.
- Message preview.
2. Performance Indicators
Yespo automatically tracks the effectiveness of App Inbox campaigns, including opens, clicks, errors, etc. All statistics are collected as a table.
Green marks on the scale show the conditional indicators of a successful campaign, and red marks are negative indicators' conditional norm.
Clicking on any report item opens a window for viewing the contacts list.
Above the general statistics are the following tabs:
- Extra campaigns. Allows you to configure the automatic sending of messages based on the activity or inactivity of users regarding this campaign. More — at the link.
- Export. Allows you to export contacts from the report to a CSV file, to an existing or a new list. Export is available for all campaign metrics: sent, delivered, inaccessible contacts when sending, over plan limit, annoyance level exceeded, etc.
- More. Allows you to delete the report.
If you set up integration with a CRM system that records order data, you can evaluate the financial results of the campaign.
4. Detailed Statistics
The section includes information on response time and campaign results for different segments.
The graph shows the activity statistics in the email for 24 hours or 7 days.
The Segments tab displays information about the recipients' devices' language and the reaction to the campaign of various segments.
Multilanguage is an automation tool that enables sending messages in different languages within one campaign. It helps avoid long message lists and voluminous unsystematic reports for every message.
Reports on multilingual campaigns are described in a special article.
You can filter tabs’ data using the Add details option.