- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
Use this feature if:
- your website is not integrated with our system, and contacts are added via import;
- you don't have a website subscription form, but you have a contact list and want to launch messages for these contacts.
1. How to Create a Workflow
- Go to Automation > Workflows and click New workflow.
- Enter the title and description of the workflow. Build a chain of actions:
- Email to Segment (select the message and skip the segment field);
- Save the workflow.
- In Trigger configuration, select On event and select the event Imported new contacts in Event type. Set up processing unique events each time. Click Apply.
- Start the workflow.
2. Contact Import
- To start an import, go to Contacts > Contact import and click on Upload File.
Download the file, map contact fields, enable Launch a workflow after the import switcher in the Parameters, and select the event type from the dropdown menu.
The workflow will be launched after the import is finished.
1. Why my workflow doesn’t start?
The workflow launch may fail if:
- Contacts from the imported file already exist in the system;
- Contacts have been deleted or restored from the previously deleted contacts;
- The workflow uses the Email block instead of the Email to Segment block;
- The message isn’t selected in the block settings.
To test the created workflow, import a test contact list including several contacts. Once you've made sure everything works correctly, download the main contact list. At the end of the import, the campaign will automatically appear in Campaigns > Scheduled Campaigns. Once a moderator approves it, the emails will be sent.
2. Can I use other messages (SMS, push notifications) in my workflow?
Yes, you can. The procedure is the same as for email. Create the necessary message templates, insert the corresponding blocks (SMS to Segment, Push to Segment) and select the created message from the dropdown menu in the block settings.