Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
Use this feature if:
- your website is not integrated with our system, and contacts are added via import;
- you don't have a website subscription form, but you have a contact list and want to launch messages for these contacts.
1. How to Create a Workflow
- Go to Automation > Workflows and click New workflow.
- Enter the title and description of the workflow. Build a chain of actions:
- Email to Segment (select the message and skip the segment field);
- Save the workflow.
- In Trigger configuration, select On event and select the event Imported new contacts in Event type. Set up processing unique events each time. Click Apply.
- Start the workflow.
2. Contact Import
- To start an import, go to Contacts > Contact import and click on Upload File.
Download the file, map contact fields, enable Launch a workflow after the import switcher in the Parameters, and select the event type from the dropdown menu.
The workflow will be launched after the import is finished.
1. Why my workflow doesn’t start?
The workflow launch may fail if:
- Contacts from the imported file already exist in the system;
- Contacts have been deleted or restored from the previously deleted contacts;
- The workflow uses the Email block instead of the Email to Segment block;
- The message isn’t selected in the block settings.
To test the created workflow, import a test contact list including several contacts. Once you've made sure everything works correctly, download the main contact list. At the end of the import, the campaign will automatically appear in Campaigns > Scheduled Campaigns. Once a moderator approves it, the emails will be sent.
2. Can I use other messages (SMS, push notifications) in my workflow?
Yes, you can. The procedure is the same as for email. Create the necessary message templates, insert the corresponding blocks (SMS to Segment, Push to Segment) and select the created message from the dropdown menu in the block settings.