- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
- SDK for Mobile Apps
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Connecting Mobile App
- Creating a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Creating Mobile Push Messages
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Deep Links and Universal Links
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- Sending Test Messages from the Event Debug View
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Multilingual Campaign Report
You can see the statistics for all multilingual channels in one aggregated report that helps analyze results faster without opening multiple tabs.
Send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to activate the multilanguage option in your account
Let’s consider the features of multilingual reports. You can also check out general reports’ capabilities.
The first part of the report contains the following data:
- The message’s and segment’s names.
- Start and finish date and time.
- Email of the user who started the campaign.
- Message ID. To copy an ID, click on the copy icon next to it. Click on the link icon to edit a message.
- Subject line. If you test several subjects, they will be displayed as a list.
- Sender name.
- The segment of contacts to whom the email was sent.
- Tags for quick search and filtering of emails.
- Segment ID.
- The date of its last editing.
- Message preview.
The section with general information is considered in the example of the Email channel. Other channels have minor differences due to their specifics.
Statistics of openings, clicks, etc., are revealed in a table and do not differ from the performance indicators of a usual campaign.
Detailed statistics for each language version are located under the general report.
Multilanguage in Opens and Clicks (Email)
The plates with the languages used in the campaign are in the Opens and clicks section under each tab (Click map, Table of clicks, AMP). Combine metrics tabs and language plates to see the corresponding statistics for the language version of your campaign.
Multilanguage Performance Metrics Across Other Channels
The Multilingual tab for all other multilingual channels appears in the detailed statistics, where the performance indicators of different language versions of the message are presented as a table. In addition, you can apply additional filtering by sent messages, errors, or by opened.
Detailing Performance Indicators
The Multilingual parameter is located on the Add details tab. Select it from the list to see any statistics for all language versions of the campaign.
The statistics available may differ depending on the channel, but the principle of viewing the effectiveness of different language versions of the campaign remains the same.