- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Adding the Preferred Language to the User Profile
Contact profile has a Language field that indicates the contact language. There are several ways to fill it for existing and new contacts.
Adding the Language for Existing Contacts
There are three ways to fill the Language field in the contact profile:
1. Contacts Import
- Add the preferred language via the contacts import unless such information has been added to the system before. For map to the system, the language field should be filled according to the international format of RFC 5646 Language Tags.
。"es-AR" (Spanish, Argentina), "en-US" (English, USA).
- Update the collected data. For companies that have previously recorded the language of their subscribers, it is enough to adjust the language to the above requirements so that the system can map it correctly. To download updates, export the database and then import the updated file.
2. Get the Language from the Browser
Based on the subscriber’s interaction with the campaign, the system records the browser language and inserts it in the language field.
3. Change Data Manually
You can edit the language field in the user profile, regardless of how it was added.
- Changes made manually would always rank higher than the info automatically collected by the system.
- In case the language field for the contact has already been filled, the system will not replace the existing data. The browser language would only be recorded for the empty field, and the previously added data is saved by default
During the import, the data is always updated (replaced)!
Adding the Language for New Contacts
By default, the language field is filled for all new contacts via:
Transfer of the API languageCode parameter by the subscribe method.
If the contact's profile does not contain the languageCode field, the language chosen by a contact in the mobile app is set as a preferred language in the contact profile.
2. Using our Widgets
The system identifies the language of the site where you show a widget. The detection priority is the following:
- Parse the value of the lang attribute in the HTML tag.
- Parse the site URL to search for:
a. Path segment containing the language code in ISO-639-1.
b. Path segment containing the language code and location (ISO-639-1 + ISO-3166).
- Identify the preferred language set in the browser (navigator.language).
Also, you can ask the customer to specify the preferred language in a subscription form, a survey, or their website profile.
When a contact installs your mobile app, the SDK collects the data, including languageCode.
See the following instructions for details:
4. Subscription to Web Push Notifications
When a contact subscribes to web-push notifications, our system collects data about the language used by a contact for data input and writes it to the contact's card.