Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Creating a Google Project to Collect Web Push Tokens
Click the Add project button.
Fill out the Add a project form and press Create project.
In a few seconds, you’ll see a notification that your new project is ready.
Press Continue to go to your Firebase account.
In the left pane, navigate to Project Overview → Settings → Project settings.
Open the Cloud Messaging tab.
On the Cloud Messaging tab, copy the Server key and the Sender ID.
Paste the Server key and the Sender ID in the corresponding fields in our platform's interface.