- Responsive Email Editor Review
- Designing your email
- Creating Synchronized Modules
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding The Rollover Effect
- Adding Anchor Links
- Module Library
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Creating CTA Button
- Working with Images
- Using AI in the Email Editor
- Setting Up Widgets for Your Site
- Widget Calling
- Setting Up Locations for the Widget Calling Rules
- Storing data from widgets to contact fields
- Using Annoyance Safeguard
- Actions After Form Submission
- Replacing Double Opt-In System Workflow
- Using Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- Sending Yespo Widget Events to Google Analytics
- Using A/B Tests for Widgets
- Double Opt-In
- Welcome Сampaign
- Welcome Series Segmented by Category
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- Regular Workflow for a Segment
- Birthday Campaign
- Linking Workflow to the Button
- Using Variables from Order in Workflow
- Collecting Order Feedback
- Customer Reactivation
- Sending Extra Campaigns
- Email Campaign Report
- Web Push Campaign Report
- Viber Campaign Report
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- App Inbox Campaign Report
- Widget Report
- Triggered Campaign Report
- AMP Campaign Report
- SMS Campaign Report
- Multilingual Campaign Report
- Setting up UTM Tags
- Revenue from Campaigns
- Tracking Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
Events and Behaviour Tracking
Generating Firebase Keys
Register your project in Google Firebase and get keys to send web push messages via Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM).
Creating a Project
1. Go to console.firebase.google.com and click Create a project.
2. Fill out the form to create a new project and click Continue.
3. Activate or deactivate the use of Google Analytics for the project; click Continue.
If you have agreed to use Google Analytics, select or create a Google Analytics account; click Create project.
5. Your new project is ready; click Continue.
1. In the left panel, click the settings wheel next to Project Overview and go to the Project settings menu.
2. Go to the Cloud Messaging tab.
3. Click the Generate key pair button in the Web Push certificates section.
4. Copy the public and private keys in the Web Push certificates section of the Cloud Messaging tab.
You can now go to your Web Push subscription settings.
To send push notifications in Safari, you need to make additional settings. Read more in the article.