Events and Behaviour Tracking
- How to Create a Synchronized Module
- How to Create a Gmail Promotions Annotation for Emails
- All for adaptivity in email builder
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Product Blocks Generator
- Adaptive email builder review
- How to Add a Rollover Effect to an Email
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Working with “Images” block
- How to Add Social Media Buttons to an Email
- How to Add a Table to an Email
- How to Add a Background to an Email
- How to Add a Custom Font
- How to Add Anchor Links to an Email
- Designing your email
- Scheduled Mobile Push Message
- How to Create Deep Links and Universal Links
- How to Create a Mobile App Push Notification
- Connecting Mobile Apps with Yespo
- Mobile Push Campaign Report
- How to Create a Google Project for Mobile Push Notifications
- Setting Up Delivery and Clicks Analytics
- Managing mobile SDK access keys
- Service Worker. Troubleshooting
- How to Send Web Push Notifications from a Website
- How to Create a Web Push Notification
- How to Set Up Web Pushes for Safari
- How to Create a Google Project to Collect Tokens for Web Push Notifications
- Sending user a personalized Push notification depending on his activity on the website
- How to Set Up Subscription Form for Your Website
- How to Set Up a Pop Up for Your Website
- Integrating widgets with GA
- How to Set up Informers for Your Site
- Creating Pop-ups via Google Tag Manager or WordPress
- How to Set Up Floating Box Widget for Your Website
- Creating a Widget Launcher
- How to Set Up Age Gate Widget for Your Website
- How to Set Up Double Opt-In
- How to Set Up an Automated Birthday Campaign
- Launching a Workflow After a Contact Import
- How to Create a Welcome Email Series
- How to Set Up Notifications for Trigger Control
- Workflow Troubleshooting
- How to add scenario to the button
- How to Automate Customer Reactivation
- How to Launch a Regular Workflow for a Segment
Adding a Video to an Email
1. Go to Messages > Messages and open the email you want to add a video to or create a new one.
2. In Blocks, select Video and drag it to the template. You can drop it between the existing elements or to a new structure.
3. Left-click the block to open settings on the left. Insert the link to the video you want to add in Link to video. The thumbnail with a play button will appear instantly.
The embedded video won’t play in the email because not all email clients support HTML5. It will open in a new tab.
4. Set alternate text. It’s entered automatically from the video title but you can edit it if needed. Alt text will be shown if the thumbnail fails to upload for any reason.
5. If you need a different thumbnail, enable Custom thumbnail and upload it from the computer or select in the bank.
6. In Play button, unroll the menu and select the play button design.
7. Center alignment is set automatically for both desktop and mobile versions. To change it for a mobile version, disable Responsive image (1), click For mobile layout (2) and set up the alignment.
8. In Size, edit the width and height if needed.
9. Enable Adjust to width to adjust the video to the full width of the template.
10. Responsive image is enabled by default. It adapts the thumbnail widths to the width of the mobile screen.
11. In Padding, you can set up padding. Enable More to set padding for each side separately.
12. You can hide a video block in a desktop or mobile version. The hidden block will be labeled with a special mark in the top right corner.
13. You can hide a video block in an HTML or AMPHTML version. The hidden block will be labeled with a special mark in the top left corner.
14. In Event type, you can select the event to assign the video to. For example, you can set up users who click the video to get included in a separate segment. Learn more on how to assign the event to a button.
How to Use Video in Emails
1. Add a video to product cards.
2. Add a product demonstration video.
3. Add a holiday greeting.
4. Add video to blog newsletters to diversify the content.