Yespo System Update for August 2023
In August, our specialists made changes to the system to make your work even more convenient. In this article, we have gathered the most important updates, most of which concern SDK, widgets, and the Public API.
Updates for Mobile Applications
Three New SDKs at Once
This month, our team has implemented three new SDKs: Ionic, Cordova, and Unity, which will allow:
- To make integration with Yespo CDP simple and effective
- To gain access to important information about your users
- To use any data for the development of your business and improving marketing strategies.
More data, more opportunities, and more success for your mobile application!
You can familiarize yourself with the features and setup stages at the links:
Sending Test Messages to the Application
Now you can send test mobile pushes from Yespo.
- If in your account there are no messages, then during the test sending from the “Debug view” screen, it will be created automatically and sent immediately.
- If in your account there are ready-made messages, a sidebar will open for their selection.
SDK Integration Check
In the Debug view (SDK), information appeared about the absence of necessary parameters or push statuses.
Notifications display errors, possible reasons, and links to documentation that will help solve the problem.
Firstly, if the device has no token, a message will be displayed about the impossibility of sending test pushes. If the token is received, but there is no information about message statuses, it will be suggested to send a test message. After sending the test, the system should receive the DELIVERED/CLICKED statuses and, in their absence, will inform about possible reasons. If the UNDELIVERED status returns, you will be able to see what exactly caused the delivery error.
Similarly to other media channels, you can track revenue from widgets. It can be associated with widget views or with clicks on links/subscriptions.
By default, tracking is automatically enabled for informers (both new and already created). You can also activate revenue display for other types of widgets in their settings.
Displaying Widget Activity in the Contact Activity History
It is available in all sections of the site where you can call this option. Statuses:
By clicking on the widget name, you will see what the widget looked like at the time of the activity. That is, if the widget was edited, the very version that the user saw will be displayed.
Widget Campaigns in the Reports Section
Similarly to other channels, the “Reports” section displays data on views, transitions, dynamics of activity, and profitability of widgets.\
Promo Code Copy Icon
With the help of the icon, the user can copy or cut the promo code from the widget.
Widget Display Rules by Location
In the "In Locations" section, there is an option to specify regions, cities, and countries.
Convert more visitors into paying customers
In-App in Contacts Statistics
Contacts statistics contain detailed information about your contacts from the moment they appear in your account. Now it is possible to examine the structure of the contact database also by In-App.
Creating Dynamic Segments by Location
In the location selection dialog, the following appeared:
- Translations of country names
- Information on which country or region the location belongs to
The lists that unfold after clicking on the "Run once" option now display all types of messages (previously — only email and SMS). Each workflow block contains relevant variables.
Group of Methods for Managing App Inbox Messages
- Add base App Inbox message — creating a new message.
- Search for App Inbox messages — searching for messages.
- Update base App Inbox message — updating a message.
- Get an App Inbox message — retrieving a message.
- Delete App Inbox message — deleting a message.
- Update language version of App Inbox message — updating the language version of the message.
- Delete translated App Inbox message — deleting the language version of the message.
These API resources help to optimize work with the App Inbox: for example, managing the content of messages or launching campaigns without logging into your account. The working logic of resources for App Inbox and email is similar.
If you would like to know more about the system or its specific features, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for a demo. If your account does not have any of the functionality described above, feel free to get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.