12 February 2021
System Updates of January 2021
Read the overview of new functionality and important updates in our system.
You can find our December news here.
Adding senders for Viber
Apply to create a new sender or add an existing Sender ID directly from your account.
Sending via processing
If you already have a registered sender, you can add it to your account in our system. Select your Viber service provider and set up the necessary settings.
Two-click subscription with your domain
Now you can use your own domain when setting up Double Opt-In. If you have an active two-click subscription using a subdomain (https://subdomain.example.com), you can switch to your domain.
- The push subscriber list will be saved. Those who subscribed through the subdomain will continue to receive web push notifications after switching to the domain.
- Web push token collection is only available for websites that use the HTTPS protocol.
You can start customizing prompt appearance immediately after adding the site.
Web push subscription widget
The user can turn on notifications by clicking on the widget (bell) if they were blocked, or return the subscription request if it was previously ignored. You can use this feature to grow your token list faster.
The collection of web push subscribers is only available for sites using HTTPS and Double Opt-In.
Duplicating appearances in Recommendations
Now, when you copy the appearance in the Appearance tab, the editor immediately opens.
Data transfer to recommendation systems
You can receive on contact activity with v1/event and transfer it to other systems. This feature is useful
- to track the behavior of your mobile app users;
- when it is more reliable to send events from a website via v1/event instead of using web tracking;
- so as not to configure transfer to 2 different systems (our platform + another recommendation service).
You can send all orders uploaded to your account to third-party recommendation systems. All orders sent to our system by resources v1/orders, v1/events, v1/past_events will be automatically sent to another recommendation system as well.
Setting display priorities
With rules for data sources, you can prioritize the display of particular products by setting conditions. The higher the rule is in the list, the higher its priority.
You need to show only products from the Pants category; if there are none, then Clothes; if there are none, then T-shirts and so on.
As a result, you get:
Easy rule management
You can now drag & drop rules under Show more products if the card contains 2 or more conditions.
Mapping rules update
We've changed field mapping for assigning events to contacts, we changed the check of match fields. Now you cannot use the standard event parameters, because
- these fields are already searchable by default,
- if you re-set the standard parameter, the system will search for a match only by it, limiting potential contacts.
Blocked when being sent segment
For building dynamic segments, we’ve added a condition to select contacts unavailable during the campaign sending. You can choose:
- campaign type,
- specific message,
- domain, etc.
Available for accounts with extra features enabled.