Events and Behaviour Tracking
- Email Builder Review
- Designing your email
- Creating a Synchronized Module
- Setting Responsivity
- Building Smart Containers
- Creating a Gmail Promotions Annotation
- Adding a Rollover Effect
- Adding a Background to an Email
- Adding Anchor Links
- Adding a Video to an Email
- Adding a Table to an Email
- Adding a Custom Font
- Adding Social Media Buttons
- Editing HTML and CSS
- Working with “Images” block
Security and Compliance
Yespo Extension for Google Chrome
The Yespo extension allows you to quickly and easily test your widgets on any site without installing a script. During testing, only you see the form.
Downloading the Yespo Extension
1. Open the Google Chrome browser and go to chrome://extensions/.
2. Turn on developer mode in the top right corner of your browser.
3. Download the file Yespo.zip.
Installing the Yespo extension
1. Extract the files from Yespo.zip.
2. Upload the extracted files to the Google Chrome browser by dragging them to the extensions page or by clicking the Load unpacked button and selecting the appropriate file or folder.
The Yespo extension will appear on the Google Chrome Extensions page.
3. Activate the Yespo extension slider.
Copy your Yespo script and paste it into the plugin to display the form on the site.
1. In your Yespo account, go to Site - Widgets and click Script installed.
2. Go to script options and click Copy to clipboard.
3. In the Google Chrome browser, go to the site where you want to publish your form and open the Yespo extension in Chrome Extensions.
4. Paste the script into the field and click the Add Script button.
5. Create a form In Yespo, change its status to Visible to site visitors and click the Save button.
6. Reload the page. The form appears on the page after a while, usually within a minute.
If your widget doesn't appear after publishing, check its activation settings and change any that may be blocking display.
You can test your widget on the site at any time as long as the script is installed in the Yespo Chrome extension.
Removing the Script
You can remove the script from the Yespo extension if you want to stop displaying your widget on the site.
1. In the Google Chrome browser, go to the website where you installed your script and open the Yespo extension in Chrome Extensions.
2. Click Delete Script.
Your widget will no longer be displayed on the site.